About Me

My photo
My name is Frankie, and I have decide to write this blog in the hope that it will make me go out and do more. I have set myself 52 things that I plan to do in a year. Some are basic everyday things and some will push me out of my comfort zone. Enjoy!

Tuesday 3 March 2015

My 52 things in 52 weeks

My idea is to do one photo on my canon eos100D, and one photo on a polaroid.
I hope to post once a week. Enjoy!

1. Bake a loaf of homemade bread.
2. Be a vegetarian for a week.
3. Go to a yoga class.
4. Go strawberry picking.
5. Knit a scarf.
6. Make a ginger bread house from scratch.
7. Plant a vegetable garden.
8. Set off fireworks.
9. Go to a festival.
10. Complete a hire wire course. 
11. Take part in the colour run.
12. Go camping.
13. Tandem bike ride.
14. Fly a kite.
15. Look after a lamb.
16. Watch two movies in the cinema in one day.
17. Eat three things I've never tried before.
18. Go to a football game.
19. Learn something on the piano.
20. Make tomato sauce from scratch.
21. Toss a coin a fountain.
22. Go zorbing.
23. Learn a magic trick.
24. Ride skateboard.
25. Climb a rock wall.
26. Eat a lobster.
27. Eat in a restaurant alone.
28. Learn a dance.
29. Sign a petition.
30. Go on a husky ride.
31. Cook a whole meal.
32. Bake something and give it to neighbours.
33. Take a photo of everything with a seven on it for a day.
34. See a musical.
35. Go to New York.
36. Make hummus.
37. Get a mani-pedi.
38. Bet on a horse race. 
39. Play board game.
40. Make my own soup.
41. Meditate for a hour a day for a week.
42. Swim in the ocean in the winter.
43. Write someone a letter.
44. Ride a roller coaster.
45. Start a collection.
46. Go on a bike rather than in a car.
47. Dye my hair.
48. Feed a wild animal.
49. Make ice cream.
50. Hand out political leaflets.
51. Learn to make a poached egg.
52. Send someone flowers randomly.





No comments:

Post a Comment